Friday, April 30, 2010

Two Down and Going Well

Kathy had her second infusion on Tuesday and she is feeling well enough to go out to lunch today which is a good sign. Not a great sign because she would have to be feeling really really bad not to go to lunch with her friends but it is still a good sign. We like those.

Last week we went to Daniel's graduation at BYU. I wouldn't let her drive at all so she could rest and relax some. I think it worked. She rested and I relaxed some. She seemed well all the way there and back and was able to see the graduation and participate with all the activities. Just needed a nap or two and was rearing to go.

Dan came home with us (in his own car) so we now have Dan, Mike and Matt living at home for awhile. Dan will go when he finds work. Mike we don't know what his plans are and Matt for two more years. The house seems full again and I can't watch whatever I want on TV again. Hey, something has gone terribly wrong.

Kathy's white blood cell count has actually gone up the past week which seems very strange to me but is really great. The danger is when is gets down in the 1's and it was 3.4 last week but 5.3 this week. Weird. Let's just hope it stays that way. Next week is the 3rd in this cycle and then she gets a week off. I hope this time her week off is actually something she can enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment